In reviewing activity over the first four months of 2016, we’ve covered a lot of ground in the Fundraising Resource Library.
We have explored many different topics including a “Writing For Nonprofits” series, DIY, Golf, increasing bids, donor data, sponsorships, and crossing the analog / digital divide.
In case you had inadvertently missed anything, we wanted to provide a quick way of viewing the most popular posts so far this year—so we have compiled the Top 10 of 2016 // The First Four Months.
Here are the top 10 posts listed in order of most activity:
- The Ultimate Event Day Checklist
- Grouping Auction Items for Higher Bids
- How To: Write Compelling Auction Item Descriptions
- Create FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) for Your Event!
- Fund-a-Need: Paddle or Mobile Phone?
- How to Plan and Execute a Special Appeal
- Turn a Mission Into a Shareable Story
- Golf Tournaments: Building a Unique Experience
- Converting Facebook Visitors to Digital Donors
- DIY: PVC Photo Booths & Display Stands
Thanks for being part of our fundraising community. We know you have fundraising experiences with many of the topics and hope that you would share your personal insight or questions. We would love to hear from you – just use the “Share Your Thoughts” form at the end of each post to start a conversation!
I highly encourage you to view any of our other 200+ blog posts, fundraising success stories, webinars and the fundraising guide or auction planner resources. And, feel free to share any of these posts through your social networks, or even better, link directly to the post.