There are many questions when it comes to soliciting and packaging auction items—what should we solicit, how many do we need, are there packages that perform better than others, where do I find quality items…
We cover all these questions and more in the “What Everyone Should Know About Auction Items” infographic along with some great tips and package examples.
Feel free to share the infographic and share your thoughts in the comments box below.
Share this Image On Your Site
Note: the infographic uses a non-SSL URL (http://go.greatergiving.com/downloads/infographic/auction-items.gif)
» Download What Everyone Should Know About Auction Items in Printable PDF Layout.
- Auction Item Ideas That Will Rock Your Event
- 15 Amazing Auction Packages
- Top School Auction Packages
- Auction Game Time: Dessert Dash
- NASCAR Driver for a day
- Ultimate Hamilton Experience
- Romantic Escape to Paris and Prague
- Guest Post: Make Money Out of Thin Air – Ultimate Fundraising Auction Items
- Procure Smarter and Get the Most Out of Your Auction Items
- Procure Smarter for Online Auctions
- Host a Procurement Party for your Next Auction
- Year-Round Procurement
- How to Step Up Your Procurement Part I: Low Cost Items
- Step Up Your Item Procurement Part 2: Experiences of a Lifetime
- Give Procurement a Boost with Hot Items
- The Three Commandments of Soliciting Auction Items