Step 1: Procure “WOW” worthy auction packages. Step 2: Put each item’s best foot forward.
The holidays are the busiest shopping time of year. How do stores attract throngs of customers? By advertising good deals, offering must-have items and creating a smooth shopping experience.
Just like a brick-and-mortar retailer, the charity auction is your organization’s “one night only” storefront. It’s critical to position every item in the very best light.
How can you motivate bidders to stop, look and buy?
We teamed up with Winspire for a webinar sharing proven best practices to frame and position every auction item for success. In the free 1-hour session, you’ll learn how to:
- Write engaging auction item descriptions
- Design promotional materials (like display sheets and live auction slides)
- Create an online marketplace
- Promote items via email, social media and more
- Increase revenue with pre-event online bids
…and lots more! This webinar will be chock-full of practical tips to benefit auction planning newbies and seasoned pros alike. We hope you’ll join us!