At Greater Giving we are lucky enough to work every day with people who are truly making the world a better place.
Recently we asked Greater Giving employees what they were most grateful to non-profits for, which they have personally worked with; directly benefited from; or supported.
Here are some of their responses:
- I am so grateful to all food banks nationwide who work tirelessly to make sure people in need get nutritious meals. Last year I volunteered with other employees at the Oregon Food Bank.
- I am so grateful for the opportunities and programs that I’ve been able to volunteer with that provide services to women and children impacted by domestic violence. Everyone needs a place where they can feel warm, cared for, and safe.
- I am grateful for the support of the Dougy Center through the difficult time of losing my husband and dealing with a grieving child. Dougy cared and supported us through the process for 3 years and asked nothing in return. Still one of my favorite groups.
- I am grateful for all the organizations who provide early detection and work to cure breast cancer.
- I’m grateful to have volunteered during the past year supporting Portland based nonprofit Harper’s Playground; an organization working tirelessly to build a more inclusive world, one playground at a time. They have inspired me to give back and I’m forever grateful for their organization’s mission and vision.
We are all grateful to work for a company that supports so many nonprofits and schools across the country doing great work to improve their communities. We at Greater Giving celebrate the work of each of our nearly 10,000 clients and are thankful for all they do!
Share your stories of #gratitude with us!