Have you been frustrated with trying to raise money online? Have you tried emailing people to get them to give, with few results? How can you get people to click donate on your website? Listen in as Mazarine Treyz of Wild Woman Fundraising shares how!
With this webinar you’ll be able to start to get donations on your nonprofit website. You’ll be able to take your donors up the ladder of engagement, you’ll be able to prove to them that you are trustworthy, and that your mission truly makes a difference.
For Mazarine’s free ebook on Designing Your Donate Page, here.
Research and Resources listed in the webinar:
- What makes a website credible?
- Search Engine Land-Brian Massey
- Video: BJ Fogg on Simplicity
- Conversion Optimization Resources
- SEO Book
- Hub Spot
- 100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People by Susan Weinshenk
- Convert Every Click by Benji Rabhan
- Convert! by Ben Hunt
- Landing Page Optimization by Tim Ash
- Persuasive Technology by BJ Fogg
- The Wild Woman’s Guide to Social Media by Mazarine Treyz