Empower your volunteers, staff, and yourself to share and promote your event, donation page, or campaign with your/their LinkedIn and Facebook networks! It’s easy, here’s how…
To individually send emails to your LinkedIn and Facebook network, do the following:
- Go to LinkedIn Address Book Export to export your entire LinkedIn network into a CSV file. Save this file to your computer.
- Go to Facebook Contact Export and click on “Download a copy of your Facebook Data” at the bottom. Follow this video to get just the emails into a document.
- Once you have two CSV files of first names, last names, and emails in an Excel, set up a MailChimp account (free).
- Upload your email lists into MailChimp and create an email template.
- Within the template, you can specify to have each email greet the person by their first name. They won’t see that they’re on an email list, it will come to them individually.